DENTAL ASSISTANT LEVEL I & II PROGRAM
The healthcare industry continues to develop at a rapid pace, and the dental community is no different. As more and more dental practices spring up around the country, you can be sure that the need for dental assistants will remain high.
At College of Dental & Medical Auxiliaries, Canada, we take great pride in supplying the dental community with capable and driven dental assistants. We are committed to providing students with the proper training and education to help them carve out an excellent and successful career as dental assistants.
We are happy to offer the Dental Assistant Level I and II Program to all interested:
Program: Dental Assistant Level I & II
(Chair side & intra-oral dental assisting procedures and reception duties)
Duration: 40 weeks
With the help of our experienced and dedicated faculty, students are given every opportunity to learn the requisite skills and disposition necessary to become a successful dental assistant. Students can be confident that they will learn the following:
- Applied Dental Sciences
- Clinical Practice
- Inflection Prevention & Control
- Pharmacology & Emergencies
- Dental Specialities
- Dental Office & Reception skills
- Preventive Dental Procedures
- Prosthodontics & Laboratory Procedures
- Community Health
- Dental Radiography, Theory & Practice
- Direct Patient Care
- Dental Office Work Experience
Students are also provided with opportunities to gain practical experience before they graduate. This way, our students are equipped with all the tools, experience, and confidence they need to quickly establish their chosen career once they graduate.
Financial Assistance is also offered to all students! Simply call us to learn more about our flexible, easy-to-pay plans.
The academic requirements for our Dental Assistant Level I & II Program include:
- Achieved Ontario Secondary School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Mature students must pass an equivalency test and a personal interview
- At least 18 years of age at the time of personal interview
- Any other required documents and conditions set by College